[l2h] Error when using latex2html with option -html_version 3.2, latin2, unicode in Windows

Shigeharu TAKENO shige at iee.niit.ac.jp
Mon Oct 23 05:16:51 CEST 2017

shige 10/23 2017
----------------

Duc A. HOANG wrote:
| Recently, I've got a problem when using LaTeX2HTML 2017.2 in Windows.
| That is, when I use latex2html with the option -html_version
| 3.2,latin2,unicode, the following error occurs:
|
| Extension: loading C:\latex2html\versions\latin1.pl
| HTML version: loading C:\latex2html\versions\html3_2.pl
|
|  *** processing declarations ***
|
| Resetting image-cacheCannot read .\latin2.tex
|
| Does any one know how to fix this problem?

If you specify options of -html_version with space as

 -html_version 3.2, latin2

then "latin2" is considered target latex file name (latin2.tex),
not the option of -html_version, and latex2html will say

  Resetting image-cacheCannot read ./latin2.tex

since the file "latin2.tex" does not exist.

Options of -html_version must be specified comma separated list
without space.

Please try:

  latex2html -html_version 3.2,latin2 ...