[l2h] Black bars under integral signs when the limits of integration are -\infty and +\infty or an algebraic fraction for each of the upper and lower limits

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Mon Apr 11 07:37:17 CEST 2011

On 4/10/2011 10:29 PM, Pat Somerville wrote:

> Question: What can I do to eliminate all of such examples of unwanted black bars
>  underneath some of the integral signs?

This sounds like the same known problem which was mentioned here some time ago?

Check  http://12000.org/my_notes/l2hwin/index.htm  and look for

item (2) under "some errors and possible solutions"

Here it is:

"some of the bitmap images produced for the mathematics in the
document have a solid dark bar, usually at the bottom or the
side of the bitmap image. The reason for this is unknown.
But I found by trial and error that setting the following
values in my l2hconf.pm eliminated most if not all of these

$MATH_SCALE_FACTOR = 1.8;
$DISP_SCALE_FACTOR = 1.0;

"

Something to try to see if it will fix your problem.

--Nasser