[l2h] Installing latex2html with latest distros

Adin Ramirez Rivera adinriv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:15:23 CET 2010

I found that the problem is the Netpbm distribution. Some files that
latex2html is complaining about are there, however, they have no extension
(because are pl or sh files) and the system cannot recognize them. I found a
work around for the pl files, adding that extension to the "find_prog"
function in the config.pl file, and adding the pl extension to those files.
However for the sh files I don't know what to do.
Any suggestions?