[l2h] Installing latex2html with latest distros

Adin Ramirez Rivera adinriv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:22:24 CET 2010

Actually I follow your instructions. Reinstall everything, but still give me
those errors.
I think the problem is the version of the netpbm that I'm using because I
checked and the files that prompts error are not in the installation.
However, I downloaded it from different places and I got tha same results.
The problems is with the images only, because the html with the info is
created but the images had zero size.
Ideas? suggestions?