[l2h] Math is being underlined

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Sat Nov 28 02:45:04 CET 2009

I just installed a new version of Linux (Ubuntu 9.10) and am having
some problems with latex2html and an existing document. First one is
that all my maths (using $ $) are being underlined. Well, not all...

For example: $\flat$ is underlined, but $\sharp$ is not.

I had a look at the .ps files generated in /tmp/l2h... and they have a
heavy line on the left and bottom. Is this pstopng not cropping
properly?

My command line is:

latex2html  -split +1  -dir html -no_math -no_footnode  -local_icons  \
                 -up_url ../mma.html -up_title "Main MMA Reference"
-html_version 4.0,latin2,unicode \
                 $(TARG).tex

And, I have tried with -no-math removed without any difference.

Thanks all!

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca