[l2h] Math is being underlined

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Sat Nov 28 02:53:33 CET 2009

I think we were just talking about a problem like this on this mailing list
just few weeks ago. check the mailing list archive. I wrote:

"I found that the following setting ELIMINATED all the cropping bars from
the
math bitmapped images produced

$MATH_SCALE_FACTOR = 1.8;
$DISP_SCALE_FACTOR = 1.0;"

See if the above helps with your problem it sounds the same as what I had.

I am not sure if l2h is being maintained any more or not, but this is a
problem that should be fixed by some l2h expert.

--Nasser