[l2h] The problem with having to be on the C:\ drive when running latex2html on windows. pstoimg.bat

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Wed Nov 11 07:49:55 CET 2009

I believe this is a known problem:

When one installs latex2html on C:\ drive, then if one changes drive to say
E:\ and try to run latex2html on some latex file on the E:\ drive, then the
images can't be processed. One must be on the C:\ drive for latex2html to
work.

I was wondering if there is a fix for this, may be some environment variable
or something?

Basically I get errors all like this one

Converting image #11
pstoimg.bat: Error: Ghostscript returned error status 1
pstoimg.bat: Error: Couldn't find pnm output of
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\l2h5668\image011.ps

This problem goes away if I copy the latex file to the C:\ drive.

I can look at it more myself, but thought to ask in case a solution allready
exist.

Thanks,
--Nasser