[l2h] latex2html problem for lyx exported latex

Tao, Tao (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [E] tao at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Tue May 23 16:44:04 CEST 2006

I would like to seek some insight from the more experienced users here
over a problem I have dealing with Tables.

I have a documents with numerous tables I generated using Lyx (1.3.7)
under Windows. The problem I encountered is that when the exported latex
is converted to html, the tables had only the header row. It seems that
there is a threshold in number of tables it can handle,  ~30 to 40 or
so, no matter whether the tables are in float table format or simple
tabular material format.

Actually, if there are too many float table, I have problem generating
PDF, but tables in the exported error-ridden latex file can be
converted.

Has anyone experieced this? Is there any solution or workaround?

Thanks,

Tao