[l2h] Anybody home?

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Mon May 15 05:50:32 CEST 2006

On Sunday 14 May 2006 20:53, Shigeharu TAKENO wrote:
> shige 05/14 2006
> ----------------
>
> Algis Kabaila <akabaila at pcug.org.au> said:
> > subscribe to this list.  I did encounter  some mysterious glitches  in
> > conversion of formulae into html, using latex3html and would like to find
> > out any possible methods to avoid those glitches.
>
> I saw your page:
>
>  http://www.pcug.org.au/~akabaila/Main/node14.html
>
> If the problem you said is the black bottom bar in the image,
> please try to remove '-Ppdf' option from the variable $DVIPSOPT
> defined in your l2hconf.pm file.
>
>  cf. http://tug.org/pipermail/latex2html/2006-March/thread.html

Dear Takeno SenSei,

Thank you for your prompt and most useful response.  I have followed your
advice and change the l2hconf.pm file accordingly.

The resulting html file is much improved and is almost workable now.  However,
there are still similar "glitches" in various place, viz. node17, node18,
node31.

I have included an acknowledgement of your contribution in node2.  If you have
any suggestions for the remaining "glitches", I would be most grateful to
hear it.  Of course, I am quite happy to put a tar ball of the source on my
web site, if that is desirable.

Most interesting!  Sincere thank you - domo arigato.

Al.
--
Algis Kabaila (Al)
http://www.pcug.org.au/~akabaila