[l2h] l2h and tex source on different partition GS returned error status 1

Jorgen Johansson johansson_jorgen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 14:08:53 CET 2004

Dear L2H,

I installed the the latest latex2html-2002-2-1 and
found I had the same problem as described by Darrell
in the message:
http://www.tug.org/pipermail/latex2html/2002-March/001682.html

The l2h is on the system partition (C:\) and if my tex
source file is another partition (E:\) then I get the
error message:
"...
GS>(E:/tempe/l2h2408/image001.ps) run
GS>showpage
GS>quit

pstoimg.bat: Error: Ghostscript returned error status
1
pstoimg.bat: Error: Couldn't find pnm output of
E:\tempe\l2h2408\image001.ps
..."

Running the test.bat case on the C:\ partition works
fine. (figures etc. are produced just fine)

Did someone figure out a workaround/bugfix for this
problem?

thanks for a great piece of software.

sincerely

jorgen johansson