[l2h] Why have the md5sums for latex2html changed?

Roland Stigge stigge at antcom.de
Thu Feb 26 13:57:23 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 12:37, Shigeharu TAKENO wrote:
> > What's the latest officially released version? I was always thinnking
> > that latex2html-2002-2-1.tar.gz, available from
> > http://www.latex2html.org/current/ is the latest released version.
>
> >From the manual of l2h (section 2.3):
>
> | The files to be found here are the most up-to-date with current developments,
> | but they cannot be guaranteed to be fully reliable. New features may be
> | still under development and not yet sufficiently tested for release.
> | A daily updated compressed archive of the developers' work may be
> | downloaded from http://www.latex2html.org/current/.
> |
> | Warning: Use the files from this site at your own risk.

Thanks. But I didn't ask where I get a development snapshot, but where
to get the latest officially released version. Besides, the above cited
manual also says: "In the directory tex-archive/support/latex2html/ [1]
should be the latest version, as a compressed archive.". There, it's the
version from 2002-09-28, according to your list. And that would be the
answer to my question, I guess. :-)

bye,
  Roland

[1] http://www.ctan.org/ctan/tex-archive/support/latex2html/