[l2h] input files

Nadia Karlinsky karlinsky at illinoisalumni.org
Sat Feb 21 23:45:09 CET 2004

Hi--

I'm running into the following problem:

I run latex2html, and after the working directory is created, I get:

"texexpand: Error: More than one input file specified.
texexpand failed: No such file or directory"

I read something about a bug with specifying more than one \input on a
line, but I only have one \input in my source. Well, sort of...

Specifically, I have foo.tex, which uses my_own_cls.cls
(\documentclass[centered]{my_own_cls]). my_own_cls.cls specifies
article.cls as an input file.

I really appreciate any help. Thanks,
Nadia