[l2h] tableofcontents UL type

Peter Morling pmorling at nat.sdu.dk
Tue Oct 28 15:37:38 CET 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake at acm.org>

> Peter Morling writes:
>  > Is there a way to avoid the discs (bullets) in front of each line of
the toc
>  > ?? I can think of one way: to post-process my html-document using a
>  > perl-script and modify the toc UL's using a CSS class. But is there a
easier
>  > way?
>
> The generated HTML I'm getting already includes a CLASS="ChildLinks"
> on the list; adding something to the stylesheet for that seems
> reasonable and fairly easy.

Thanks, I guess what you mean is that the generated HTML for the table of
contants does something like:

<!--Table of Contents-->
<UL CLASS="ChildLinks">
<LI><A NAME="tex2html6"
  HREF="module.html#SECTION00020000000000000000">1.1 What is
Chemometrics?</A>
<!--End of Table of Contents-->

However, I use the most current version of L2H and this version does not
include the class="ChildLinks" on the toc UL. Did you set any option on L2H
that I don't know about? (it would be great if this is controlable :-) )

Best,
Peter