[l2h] tableofcontents UL type

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Tue Oct 28 16:08:38 CET 2003

Peter Morling writes:
 > Thanks, I guess what you mean is that the generated HTML for the table of
 > contants does something like:
 >
 > <!--Table of Contents-->
 > <UL CLASS="ChildLinks">

Yes, that's what I see.

 > However, I use the most current version of L2H and this version does not
 > include the class="ChildLinks" on the toc UL. Did you set any option on L2H
 > that I don't know about? (it would be great if this is controlable :-) )

LaTeX2HTML is checking the $USING_STYLES variable to see if it should
generate that (and several others as well).  I'm not sure what I did
to cause that to be set; I don't set it in my Perl code for LaTeX2HTML
extensions.

I'm using the latex2html that comes bundled with RedHat Linux 9;
"latex2html -version" tells me:

 [english]This is jLaTeX2HTML Version 2002 (1.62) JA patch-1.4
by Kenshi Muto, Debian Project.

Original LaTeX2HTML Version 2002 (1.62)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation