[l2h] tableofcontents UL type

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Tue Oct 28 14:17:00 CET 2003

Peter Morling writes:
 > Is there a way to avoid the discs (bullets) in front of each line of the toc
 > ?? I can think of one way: to post-process my html-document using a
 > perl-script and modify the toc UL's using a CSS class. But is there a easier
 > way?

The generated HTML I'm getting already includes a CLASS="ChildLinks"
on the list; adding something to the stylesheet for that seems
reasonable and fairly easy.

I don't know what everyone else is doing about stylesheets, but I'm
just copying mine over the one generated by LaTeX2HTML in a Makefile.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation