[l2h] tableofcontents UL type

Peter Morling pmorling at nat.sdu.dk
Tue Oct 28 12:54:58 CET 2003

Hi,

when l2h produces the table of contents its done with the HTML UL tags. That
will produce a list as in the example shown in the following:

---example
Table of Contents
  a.. 1.1 What is Chemometrics?
    a.. 1.1.1 Chemometrics: an example
    b.. 1.1.2 Chemometrics data matrices
    c.. 1.1.3 Calibration and test problems
---end example

Is there a way to avoid the discs (bullets) in front of each line of the toc
?? I can think of one way: to post-process my html-document using a
perl-script and modify the toc UL's using a CSS class. But is there a easier
way?

Best,

Peter

Programmer Peter Morling, University of Southern Denmark
Department of Statistics, Sdr. Boulevard 23A, DK-5000 Odense C
Phone (+45) 6550 3399