[l2h] Fast help needed

Phil Lanch phil at subtle.clara.co.uk
Sun Mar 9 07:58:02 CET 2003

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 01:33:43AM +0100, Marcel Schmittfull wrote:
> Hi all !

hi marcel

> http://home.arcor.de/martin-sl/latex2html/quantum.tex.
> If possible, please create the images in gif (or
> jpeg, png, I don't care). And please add the
> next/prev/... buttons into the whole document.

i ran this command on your latex file:
  latex2html -noaddress quantum.tex

and put all the generated files (warnings and log files, as well as html
and image files) at:
  http://home.clara.net/subtle/quantum.tar.gz
  http://home.clara.net/subtle/quantum.zip
(choose either .tar.gz or .zip - they contain exactly the same files).

i noticed that it didn't work where you were including 2 external PNGs.
there might be other problems.  the quickest way to fix it may be to
edit the html that latex2html generated - though of course the _right_
way is to change the source and run latex2html again.

hope this helps.

--
Phil Lanch