[l2h] Fast help needed

Walter Gull Gull at tiscalinet.ch
Sun Mar 9 10:48:53 CET 2003

Please have a look at

http://gull.homeunix.org/schmittfull/

I created it with my default settings of latex2html (version If that is
o.k., then please confirm in the newsgroup that your problem is solved.
I noticed, that the file quantum.tex is not self-contained. Pictures,
and a bbl file are also needed. Please provide those files, too; then I
will give it another try. When do you need the presentation?
If you need corrections, and the files in another form, then please mail
me. - Yours, Walter Gull

P.S.1: latex2html has various command-line options, which could be
useful: Do you want frames or not, which HTML level is required, etc.

P.S.2: The conversion of one image (#69) failed (I do not yet know, why)
P.S.3: The command "latex quantum.tex", which I executed just for
curiosity, produced some errors:
! Missing delimiter (. inserted).
<to be read again>
                   \
l.695     \Bigg\
! LaTeX Error: File `kast1b.png' not found.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.753 ...raphics[width=0.45\textwidth]{kast1b.png}
! LaTeX Error: File `osc1b.png' not found.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.909 ...graphics[width=0.69\textwidth]{osc1b.png}
LaTeX Warning: Citation `gasioro' on page 8 undefined on input line 954.

[8] [9]

LaTeX Warning: Citation `nr' on page 10 undefined on input line 1135.

[10]

LaTeX Warning: Citation `schnakenberg' on page 11 undefined on input
line 1189.

! Missing delimiter (. inserted).
<to be read again>
                   \
l.1207     \right\
LaTeX Warning: Citation `geometria' on page 13 undefined on input line 1352.

LaTeX Warning: Citation `geometria' on page 13 undefined on input line 1365.

[13]
! Missing { inserted.
<to be read again>
                   $
l.1380   \texttt{billh/visad.html}.}
                                      zurückgegriffen werden.
?
! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                }
l.1380   \texttt{billh/visad.html}.}

No file quantum.bbl.
[15] (./quantum.aux)

LaTeX Warning: There were undefined references.

 )
Output written on quantum.dvi (15 pages, 69116 bytes).
Marcel Schmittfull wrote:

> Hi all !
>
> For a presentation I need a HTML version of my LaTeX
> file because the whole presentation will be based on a
> website.
Walter E. Gull                 Phone:  +41 1 370 10 71
mailto:Walter.Gull at freesurf.ch http://home.tiscalinet.ch/gull
Tobelsteig 1                   PGP KeyID: 0x0C965A78 - Fingerprint:
CH-8046 Zurich                 5092 1A6B 5887 4C0C A1F0
Switzerland                    B27E 593A 3E6E 0C96 5A78