[l2h] no navigation on table of contents

João Borsoi Soares joao at intrasystems.com.br
Wed Jun 25 18:38:01 CEST 2003

Well, I guess I didn't give time for people to answer me. I just found
the answer I needed. For those how want to know, I mande a
.latex2html-init and put the following lines:

$frame_top_name = '_self';
$frame_main_name = '_self';
$frame_body_name = '_self';
$frame_foot_name = '_self';
$frame_toc_name = '_self';
$frame_idx_name = '_self';

Actually the generated documents doesn't work alone. But I could
successfully use the HTML in the dynamic generated files.

Joao