[l2h] Poblems with installation

Pablo Bellino pablobellino at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jul 30 18:12:50 CEST 2003

Darrell,

            Thank you very much for your help, indeed, running test with de -debug option, gives the solution. Contrary to you, I have to use -debug to convert my owns tex files, but I can handle with that. Until now all the results are acceptable, despite some unrecognized commands.
            I don't know which is the source of the problem of installing latex2html in windows, I' ve been seeing previous post, and the error seems to be very common. Anyway, I don't pretend to become an expert in this program, so I will keep using de -debug, that kind of "magic" command.

Best regards
Pablo.