[l2h] Nested enumerated lists

Stephen Fuqua smf@fluent.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:11:50 -0500

--------------A6EF4F1FA7CFF038F835F6F3

Hello all,

Since switching from UNIX boxes to LINUX boxes, we switched to a 'newer'
version of
latex2html (version 99.2beta8 (1.46)) and most things have gone smoothly
over time
in getting the conversions to work properly.

Until now...

We are within days of final production and we have *just* noticed that
our nested
enumerated lists are not functioning as we expected.

We want:
1. Blah blah blah
2. Blah blah blah blah blah
	a. some more blah blah
	b. even more blah blah
3. Blah blah

We get:
1. Blah blah blah
2. Blah blah blah blah blah
	1. some more blah blah
	2. even more blah blah
3. Blah blah

Is there some switch I need to set in latex2html? The older version
of latex2html handled this problem, why doesn't this version?
(I know I don't have the most current version. I really don't want to
upgrade at this point.
But if I must...)

HELP!

Thanks,

-Steve

  Stephen M. Fuqua                   phone: (603) 643-2600 ext. 772
  Software Documentation Engineer    fax: (603) 643-3967
  Fluent Inc.                        e-mail: smf@fluent.com
  10 Cavendish Court                 www: http://www.fluent.com
  Lebanon, NH 03766-1442
--------------A6EF4F1FA7CFF038F835F6F3

begin:vcard
n:Fuqua;Stephen
tel;work:(603)643-2600 ext. 772
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.fluent.com
org:Fluent Inc.
adr:;;10 Cavendish Court;Lebanon;NH;03766-1442;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:smf@fluent.com
title:Software Documentation Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;-12592