[l2h] eps files

Dirk Ruediger dirk.ruediger@web.de
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:30:11 +0200

Hi all!

On Wed, 09 Oct 2002, Ross Moore wrote:

> > I'm really sorry if this isn't a bug, but it is certainly something
> > which doesn't work on my machine.
> >
> > if i include an eps file in a LaTeX document with something like;
> >
> > \begin{figure}[p]
> >         \begin{center}
> >         \includegraphics[angle=0,width=0.6\textwidth]{eps/radio.eps}
> >         \caption{Wide field radio image of the central region of the
> >         Milky Way, performed at $\lambda$=90cm
> >         \cite{ref_radiopic}.}\label{fig_radio}\end{center}
> > \end{figure}
> >
> > the line
> > [angle=0,width=0.6\textwidth]{eps/radio.eps}
>

> This sounds like you haven't used  \usepackage{graphicx}
> within the document source.
> Maybe it is implicit with another package, but that is not being
> passed on to LaTeXHTML since it doesn't read .sty files.

I have some files with all the same settings and own defined commands
and environments (e.g. some slides and other papers, each configured
according to our corporate image).
Are they read and processed, when I put them in a .tex file and include
them (not as an own LaTeX-style)?

Dirk
--
Dirk Ruediger, Rostock, Germany

Flying is the second greatest feeling you can have.  The greatest feeling?
Landing...  Landing is the greatest feeling you can have.