[l2h] eps files

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:02:04 +1000 (EST)

> hi there,
>
> I'm really sorry if this isn't a bug, but it is certainly something
> which doesn't work on my machine.
>
> if i include an eps file in a LaTeX document with something like;
>
> \begin{figure}[p]
>         \begin{center}
>         \includegraphics[angle=0,width=0.6\textwidth]{eps/radio.eps}
>         \caption{Wide field radio image of the central region of the
>         Milky Way, performed at $\lambda$=90cm
>         \cite{ref_radiopic}.}\label{fig_radio}\end{center}
> \end{figure}
>
> the line
> [angle=0,width=0.6\textwidth]{eps/radio.eps}

This sounds like you haven't used  \usepackage{graphicx}
within the document source.
Maybe it is implicit with another package, but that is not being
passed on to LaTeXHTML since it doesn't read .sty files.

Since it doesn't hurt to try to load standard LaTeX packages more
than once, just make sure that  \usepackage{graphicx}  occurs
withion the document preamble, or  \RequirePackage{graphicx} .