[l2h] bibunits support?

Thomas Klausner wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at
Fri, 24 May 2002 16:57:50 +0200

Hi!

I am currently preparing a list of abstracts of mathematical papers
for the web, and intended to use latex2html-2002-1 for this.

I put each abstract in a section, and then used the bibunits style to
generated per-section bibliography, so that the citations are near the
abstracts they are referred from.

Sadly, I found out that latex2html does not support the bibunits style
yet.

Is support for it planned? [Not that it will help me much, I guess,
since I need this in about a week ;)]

Bye,
 Thomas Klausner

bibunits: CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/bibunits

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
When all other means of communication fail, try words.