[l2h] Book recommendations anyone?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 09:14:57 -0400

Dave Cole writes:
 > I have been using latex2html to document my Python modules but want to
 > do some work on the format of listings included from a file (amongst
 > other things).  Blind fiddling is no longer cutting it so I am going
 > to have to learn more about latex2html, Tex, and LaTeX.

Are you using the tools for formatting the Python documentation?  What
would you do differently?

If you're not using the tools that come with the Python source
distribution to format the documentation, please take a look at those;
you can find some documentation for the markup we use in "Documenting
Python", included as part of the standard documentation.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation