[l2h] Book recommendations anyone?

Les Richardson richl@mail.tfsd.sk.ca
Sun, 19 May 2002 23:50:24 -0600

Hi Dave,

I got the LaTeX companion first, but really needed the original book by the
creator,
Leslie Lamport. I'm much happier with both of them. The first book really
is a "companion" for the Lamport book.

Next I would take a hard look at the "Web Companion" book which describes
other LaTeX tools including L2H.

Then there's the "Graphics companion" book...

An understanding of TeX is also helpful...(but now we're into more time (to
read and reflect) and money (to buy more books)...

In any case, the original TeXBook by Knuth is excellent.

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School
Edam, Sk. Canada