[l2h] Problem with table of contents

Tanja Wittke tawi@gruft.de
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:02:39 +0200

Hi,

I want to generate html-pages (with frames) from some tex-files by using
latex2html.
Well, it works. The only thing which is not generated correctly is the
table of contents. The contents-frame only includes the headline
"Contents" and nothing else. In my tex-file I have \tableofcontents, so
I don't understand what is going wrong. In index.html I get the
following:

	Contents
	<here is my first headline>
	<here is my second...>
	[...]
	<here is the last headline>

I don't understand why l2h adds "Contents" to this list.

Another question which belongs to the same problem:

Index.html starts with the "expand"-mode, so I have to klick "Contents"
to get this frame. Is there a possibility to starts index.html with the
contents-frame visible? Where can I change this behaviour? I didn't find
an option for that. Or do I have to make changes in frame.pl?
And finally:
Where can I change the labels of the buttons? We are in Germany, so it
would be nice to use the label "Inhalt" instead of "Contents".

Thank you in advance,

Tanja