[l2h] Latex2html question

Andy Royle andy_royle@fws.gov
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:35:34 -0400

Hello,
 I'm having a couple of minor problems operating latex2html
  "Version 2K.1beta (1.47)" (installed with Redhat 7.1).

 Specifically, the document has a small number of mathematical
 expressions. Some of them, but not all, come out with white
 backgrounds to match my document. The others come out with
 gray backgrounds, and of course that looks pretty bad.
 I used various options (-white -transparent) in attempt
 to fix this, but that didn't work.

 Secondly, the images appear raised from the document -- there
 is a narrow dark edge on the LHS and bottom of each image.

 Does anyone have any advice on these problems?

 The basic command that I've issued is:

 latex2html -html_version 4.0,math -no_navigation html.tex
  (as stated, with or without -white or -transparent options)

Thanks and regards,
andy

--
J. Andy Royle