[l2h] undefined subroutine in graphics.perl and graphixs.perl

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:35:26 +1100 (EST)

> hi all,
>
> yesterday ive installed 2K1beta.
>
> in the two scripts graphics.perl and graphixs.perl in styles/, in line 149, theres a little
> error, which causes latex2html to stop converting:
> instead of "includegraphcs" without i, it has to be "includegraphics".

affecting \includegraphics*  --- yes, I see the bug.
It has been fixed now at the repository.

> sorry if this has already been reported. I didnt find a mail with a similar subject, so
> maybe im the first to notice.

Yes, you must be. This was part of recent work by BM,
to avoid unnecessary processing of included images.

> im glad to have this program though (or because) it took me a whole day to install it.
> (shame over me using windows). the test output of my files was amazingly good (at
> least untill the font changed to a smaller size due to my macros) though i did nothing
> to optimize for html conversion.
>
> A big thanks to the ones who made and still make it and thank you, that it is possible
> to use it under win.

Thank you Chantal, for spotting this.

	Ross Moore