[l2h] undefined subroutine in graphics.perl and graphixs.perl

Chantal Ackermann chantal.ackermann@stud.uni-muenchen.de
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:46:51 +0100

hi all,

yesterday ive installed 2K1beta.

in the two scripts graphics.perl and graphixs.perl in styles/, in line 149, theres a little
error, which causes latex2html to stop converting:
instead of "includegraphcs" without i, it has to be "includegraphics".

sorry if this has already been reported. I didnt find a mail with a similar subject, so
maybe im the first to notice.

im glad to have this program though (or because) it took me a whole day to install it.
(shame over me using windows). the test output of my files was amazingly good (at
least untill the font changed to a smaller size due to my macros) though i did nothing
to optimize for html conversion.

A big thanks to the ones who made and still make it and thank you, that it is possible
to use it under win.

Chantal