[l2h] Re: latex2html black border problem with pngs.

Sangtian Liu sangtian_liu@yahoo.com
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:16:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ross,

I think many people using latex2html on redhat have
this problem. I did some search for "netpbm" on
redhad. The latest version on redhat is 9.9, or some
thing like that. And I couldn't find LaTeX2HTML on
redhat, instead I got dhl ( a sort of "A fast LaTeX to
HTML translator.")

I don't know how people got latex2html on redhat. If
they have to install themselves, you should bundle
latex2html with the proper netpbm in the same tar ball
or a better way, a rpm file. Or you should warn people
not to install latex2html 2K on redhat.

PS.

I am using debian, with the old version of latex2html
and I am pretty satisfied with it.