[l2h] How do I use an EPS in PDF and HTML?

Dave Cole djc@object-craft.com.au
02 Apr 2001 10:20:53 +1000

Herman> On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
>>  > > \usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
>>  > > \usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}
>>
>> Is there a way to get things to work with both pdftex and dvips
>> without changing the document?  I want to be able to use both
>> without changing the document.

Herman> Just don't use these options :-) And if you say

Herman> \includegraphics{myfile}

Cool - that does work.

Herman> Then DocBook is a good option! It is less complex than LaTeX,
Herman> and copes with the problem you mention: all Linux
Herman> documentation (on linuxdoc.org) is now standardized on
Herman> DocBook!

I did fiddle a bit with DocBook some time ago - I wrote some online
help for a Gnome program (which I also wrote).  DocBook is no picnic
either.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au