[l2h] Problem with \bibname

Ross Moore Ross Moore <ross@ics.mq.edu.au>
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:07:05 +1000 (EST)

> > 
> > The condition should be:
> > 
> > if (defined &do_cmd_bibname||$renewcommand{'bibname'}) {
> Ah! Thanks a bunch for your quick response!
> It turned out that was almost what was needed, but not quite. I found
> a similar construction in bin/latex2html that fixed the problem
> completely. Here's the new condition:
>    if ((defined &do_cmd_bibname)||$new_command{'bibname'}) {
 Yes, that works too.
I made a typo;  should have been:   $renew_command{'bibname'}
It is marginally better to check the  %new_command  hash,
since this will catch also  \providecommand  definitions.

Whenever \renewcommand is used, then an entry is made also
in  %new_command  if there is no  &do_command_.... subroutine.
This is what happens for  \bibname .

> Once again, thanks Ross...

You're welcome, as always.

> -Mike