[l2h] L2H and Win32

Martin Wolf Martin Wolf <martin@familiewolf.de>
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:25:08 +-100

Hi there!
I'm just playing a little bit with L2H to bring university exercises on the net. It's great that there is now an (easy) way installing it under win32.
Only two remarks (latex2html99.2beta6):
1.) I was not able to rename my local config-file into ".latex2html-init" Win95 does not accept as a filename. I renamed as a workaround the parameter in the l2hconf.pin to "latex2html-init" - everything ok. Perhaps you could add an automatic mechanism to the installation process or at least an hint to the installing-guide.
2.) line 212 in latex2html.bat fails as the comment above says. Is it ok to remove it?

Greetings

Martin
   ##           ##     Martin Wolf
  ####          ##     München, Germany