[l2h] problems building the manual on linux

uliw@erdw.ethz.ch uliw@erdw.ethz.ch
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:59:39 +0100

Hi there,

I recently installed l2h (beta6) on a linux and tried to build the manual.
However, I exprience the same problems as when trying to biuld the
manual on OS/2. Thus, I conclude that I most likely do some obvious
stupidity.

The make process complains about not finding files like

    O.internals.pl

doing a make fresh, results in

      internals.pl did not return a true value at
      /usr/local/lib/latex2html/styles/html.perl line 512.

Thanks for a clue

	   Uli

--
	Uli Wortmann
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1080