[l2h] some basic q's

michael sean daven michael sean daven <davenms@dms.auburn.edu>
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:37:16 -0500 (CDT)

I am sure the following questions are of the variety "asked and answered",
but *I* can't find the answers!

  1)  where can I find out what options may be fed to the latex2html
	command?

	I see the phrase "latex2html [options] <file>.tex" all
	over the internet, but don't know what options to give.

  2)  I'd like to have a config-type file that I can have L2H look
	at each time it runs.

	There are a number of common changes I make to a file that
	has been processed by L2H;  eg, bgcolor=white (rather than gray),
	remove the top set of buttons (or perhaps both sets), ...

	I'm thinking something along the lines of a personal style file
	that L2H reads, similar to giving Latex "\usepackage{mystyle}".

  3)  Does L2H refuse to look at more than a very few style files, or
	is it just me?!

	I have my own style file that I use for almost every Latex
	document I create, and L2H doesn't recognize my (not very
	complicated) aliases.

If you have the answers to my questions, or can suggest a place to find
those answers, please let me know!

msd