[Indic-dev] Bold & Italic versions of Velthuis font

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtex at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 05:13:10 CEST 2003

> Actually they are just quick hacks of the original
> mf sources.
> Currently the files are scattered all over my system
> ( and i'm
> very busy with development of Malayalam-TeX). I'll
> release
> a tarball very soon.

Hi Alex,
 Have you seen Wikners Sanskrit package? it prob. has
some attractive features (Dr. Wagish Shukla is really
enthusiastic on these) like bold, italic, and very
large sizes in characters etc. which could be useful
for devnag. BTW, could the files you have developed
(Bold,Italic) be included in the official devnag
distro. Should we send them to the maintainer Anshuman
Pandey .

Amitabh

=====