[Indic-dev] Bold & Italic versions of Velthuis font

Alex A.J. alexaj at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 25 00:41:30 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Amitabh Trehan <amitabhtex at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Indic-dev] Bold & Italic versions of Velthuis font

> Hi Alex,
>  Have you seen Wikners Sanskrit package? it prob. has

Not yet, but I'll check it out.

> for devnag. BTW, could the files you have developed
> (Bold,Italic) be included in the official devnag
> distro. Should we send them to the maintainer Anshuman
> Pandey .

Yes of course. We could send them to Pandey very soon.
But some fine tuning is necessary before it is included in the
official distro. I have made some changes in the sty
file also. The mf files need more tweaking.

I'll send u a tarball within 2 days, which you can use
at the Delhi workshop. I don't have enough time to
write any documentation, but will provide basic
instructions for installation.

btw, could u please mail me a linux binary of devnag?
The thing compiles on my system, but does not seem to
work properly. I generated the example file by
manually editing the tex file in the package.

Alex.