[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Sat Jul 27 12:03:20 CEST 2019

Hello David,

Thanks for this upload:

On Fri 26 Jul 2019 at 20:36:10 +0200  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:       oberdiek
> Version:       2019-07-25
> Uploader:      Oberdiek Package Support Group  <ho-tex at tug.org>
> CTAN location: /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/
> License:       lppl1.3
> Upload type:   announce
>
> Announcement text:
>  Updates to oberdiek bundle for issues reported at github. Mostly relating to luatex.
>
>  Recent git log:
>
>  776d8c6 normalise README to README.txt and use same name in tds zip
>  bcd2725 remove dot prefix in lua call
>  ceb9ee3 Pulled PR#70 and adapted versions
>  5e7ae76 Don't use module
>  d613a64 remade attachfile tests without mod date
>  90e9c2b Merge branch 'attachfile-issue69' of github.com:ho-tex/oberdiek into attachfile-issue69
>  ac1b5bc test for attachfile2
>  f05832d added luatex driver for issue #69
>  364233e regenerate test results with much wider log lines
>  d344b37 date in readme
>  2f0e18c testfiles for PR#66
>  c3bdd5b Merge branch 'disccolor' of https://github.com/zauguin/oberdiek into PR66luacolor
>  d859988 resaved tests because of \expanded
>  3b911d5 changed period to semicolon in texmf.cnf
>  3417a7d changed error to warning issue#67
>  ec5fce0 Traverse disc nodes
>  87339a1 [bookmark] fix typo in doc
>  a8cc029 fix typo in U+257F definition fixes #59
>  caeef72 force monospace not variable typewriter

 Feedback to submitter:

  There was neither a "README" nor a "README.txt" in the "unpacked" part.
  (Probably got lost somehow, due to the name change.)
  I extracted the README.txt from the .tds.zip file and added it to
  the "unpacked" part as a quick solution.
  Please try to repair this little bug for next time.  Thanks!

  BTW:  Could this:
  ./holtxdoc.dtx:  \href{http://ctan.org/tex-archive/#1}{\nolinkurl{CTAN:#1}}%
  ./oberdiek.tex:  \newcommand*{\CTANroot}{ftp://ftp.ctan.org/tex-archive/}
  ... be modified according to
  https://ctan.org/file/help/ctan/CTAN-upload-addendum#canonicalurls1 ?
  (Not urgent!)   Thanks!

 The update has been installed on our central server and will
 be announced about 24 hours later, when the mirrors have had
 enough time to pick up the new files.

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/

 More information is at
    https://ctan.org/pkg/oberdiek

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.