[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 13:16:25 CEST 2019

>  Feedback to submitter:
>
>   There was neither a "README" nor a "README.txt" in the "unpacked" part.
>   (Probably got lost somehow, due to the name change.)

Oh sorry in fact I only changed to make sure that the name was the same in
the unpacked and tds zip as hyperref failed that check.
I must have dropped it somewhere sorry.

  I extracted the README.txt from the .tds.zip file and added it to
>   the "unpacked" part as a quick solution.

thanks

>   Please try to repair this little bug for next time.  Thanks!

I do hope to split this monster up into more reasonable sized uploads but
there are some issues with the dependencies between the parts, so maybe
there will not be a next time, we'll see....

>   BTW:  Could this:
>   ./holtxdoc.dtx:  \href{
> http://ctan.org/tex-archive/#1}{\nolinkurl{CTAN:#1}}%
>   ./oberdiek.tex:  \newcommand*{\CTANroot}{ftp://ftp.ctan.org/tex-archive/
> }
>   ... be modified according to
>   https://ctan.org/file/help/ctan/CTAN-upload-addendum#canonicalurls1 ?
>   (Not urgent!)   Thanks!