[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: hyperref

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Fri Jul 26 19:58:29 CEST 2019

Hello David,

Thanks for this upload:

On Fri 26 Jul 2019 at 19:00:58 +0200  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:       hyperref
> Version:       6.88h 2019-06-12
> Uploader:      Oberdiek Package Support Group  <ho-tex at tug.org>
> CTAN location: /macros/latex/contrib/hyperref/
> License:       lppl1.3
> Upload type:   announce
>
> Announcement text:
>  Update to hyperref fixing issues reported on GitHub, main log entries since last release:
>
>  0686449 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD) copy manifest to tds zip for ctan checks
>  b17ea7b spurious dictionary file for an unknown spell checker
>  e7a4e02 additional html files from restructured manual
>  b37f82d updated version and changelog
>  148c34f added aftergroup code for issue #97
>  14b77e5 remade luatex test-files
>  d152dab adapt version number, after adaption for #90 and #91
>  5bcb9a1 removed producer from dviwindo
>  e002f74 removed producer from dvipsone driver
>  b5472ca removed producer code from xetex/dvipdfm driver
>  8e98c3b removed producer code from pdftex driver
>  7ab3a78 remove pdfproducer setting from luatex driver
>  7be40c9 added \mu mapping to psdextra.def, see PR #90
>  fcacdf4 limiitiiationss, issue #83
>  05e91ed README is now merged with the manual, apart from a basic stub, issue #83
>  94aa48f testfile for issue 81
>  d0de3f5 gobble \thanks in pdftitle, see issue #81
>  3c6448d Dutch language \autoref support (#78)
>
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:
>  Our checker complained about the following "unpacked" files not
>  being in the .tds.zip file:
>                          doc/manual4.html
>                          doc/manual5.html
>                          doc/manual6.html
>                          doc/spell.dict
>                          manifest.txt
>
>  thanks for that, the manual*html files were really missing (additional
>  files that got made after the manual was restructured last time)
>
>  the spell file has always been there, but should never have been in the
>  release, presumably something used by Heiko or Sebastian's editor.
>  I deleted it.

 The update has been installed on our central server and will
 be announced about 24 hours later, when the mirrors have had
 enough time to pick up the new files.

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hyperref/

 More information is at
    https://ctan.org/pkg/hyperref

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.