[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: hyperref

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:48:13 CEST 2019

> Our checker complained about the following "unpacked" files not

that's odd I used the same build script as before.
I'll need to trace back to see what it did, sorry for the problems, I can't
really rebuild this now, I'll contact you later.

> (BTW: I was wondering if paperslides99.zip should not go to
they are not actually usable they just were the sources for the paper and
Karl asked me to distribute them to maintain the policy of having sources
fro pdf documents.previously they were added to texlive "by hand"

David