[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: hyperref

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Fri Jul 26 16:15:44 CEST 2019

Hi David,

On Fri 26 Jul 2019 at 12:48:13 +0100  David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Our checker complained about the following "unpacked" files not
>
> that's odd I used the same build script as before.

 I forgot to mention that our checkers are improving all the
 time, thanks to Manfred's programming skills, and this
 particular check is one he added fairly recently.

> I'll need to trace back to see what it did, sorry for the problems,

 No problem at all!  But since Karl uses the files from the
 tds.zip, rather than the "unpacked" ones, it had better be
 complete.

> I can't really rebuild this now, I'll contact you later.

 Okay!

> > (BTW: I was wondering if paperslides99.zip should not go to

> they are not actually usable they just were the sources for the paper and
> Karl asked me to distribute them to maintain the policy of having sources
> fro pdf documents.previously they were added to texlive "by hand"

 I understood that paperslides99.zip contains the source files
 for doc/paper.pdf and doc/slides.pdf; so I was just wondering
 if it might be a good idea to put it into doc/ as well, to make
 the arrangement clearer to the user.  But this is not important
 at all.  It was just a suggestion.

    Best wishes,
       Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.