[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: hyperref

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Fri Jul 26 12:40:29 CEST 2019

Hi David,

Thanks for this upload:

On Fri 26 Jul 2019 at 00:10:47 +0200  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Package:        hyperref
> Type:           announce
> Version:        2019/06/12 v6.88h
> Uploader:       David Carlisle <ho-tex at tug.org>

 [...]
> Announcement:
> Updates to hyperref
>
> git log since the last release

  [...]
> Note:
> Did you just get oberdiek bundle as well? I submitted it but I
> thought I saw a transient error but the web page refreshed and
> I'm not sure. I'll resubmit of you did not...

 I cannot see here any trace of an oberdiek bundle upload.
 (Maybe Gerd could find some in his logfiles.)
 So I suppose you had better try again.

With respect to _this_ upload:

Our checker complained about the following "unpacked" files not
being in the .tds.zip file:
                        doc/manual4.html
                        doc/manual5.html
                        doc/manual6.html
                        doc/spell.dict
                        manifest.txt
I believe that had better be corrected ...

(BTW: I was wondering if paperslides99.zip should not go to
 the doc/ dir as well, but this may be a matter of taste.)

So, please, re-upload with a completed .tds.zip file.  Thanks!

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.