[ho-tex] ctan upload problem (oberdiek bundle)?

Gerd Neugebauer gene at gerd-neugebauer.de
Thu Jan 25 14:26:12 CET 2018

> On 25 January 2018 at 09:52 David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, is there a problem with ctan upload?

There might be a new bug since the upload form has been renewed.

> I'm trying to send an update to the obediek package but the form never sends, I fill in the fields, select the (35M) oberdiek.zip and submit. Iit appears to upload but just returns me to the upload form with the field labels in red and "archive file" saying "no file selected" I tried from firefox and chrome last night and again a few minutes ago.
>
> I wondered if your logs would give any more information of the cause that the submission wasn't accepted,

I would like get some more information in order to give you proper advice.

- Has the upload page been prefilled or empty?
(Note: if you start from the package's page then several fields are prefilled.)
- Do you see an block of messages at the top of the page?
- Do you see a red error message below one of the input fields?
- Could you please use the button "Show all fields" in the upper right corner of the form
and verify that no error messages are hidden with the suppressed fields.

If nothing of the listed indications help then I would like to receive a screenshot of the form to reproduce it in my development environment.

> David
> (submitted as ho-tex at tug.org)

Ciao
Gerd