[ho-tex] ctan upload problem (oberdiek bundle)?

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 09:52:14 CET 2018

Hi, is there a problem with ctan upload?

I'm trying to send an update to the obediek package but the form never
sends, I fill in the fields, select the (35M) oberdiek.zip and submit. Iit
appears to upload but just returns me to the upload form with the field
labels in red and "archive file" saying "no file selected" I tried from
firefox and chrome last night and again a few minutes ago.

I wondered if your logs would give any more information of the cause that
the submission wasn't accepted,

David
(submitted as ho-tex at tug.org)