[fptex] how do i install mathtime in TeXLive 8?

Jon Manley jon at text2text.org
Mon Nov 22 19:17:40 CET 2004

Dear All

Windows XP Pro SP2

I've been runing TeXLive 5 for some time now (3 or 4 years). I want to start
using a later version, e.g. TeXLive 8. I also use the commercial MathTime
fonts. I understand that their installation in TeXLive version 6 onwards is
somewhat different to version 5 (e.g. altering various config and map files,
etc).

I have tried to install mathtime in version 8 but no success as yet. Does
anyone have access to an 'idiot proof' guide to MathTime installation under
TexLive 8---I've been trying for about a week on and off and I'm getting a
tad frustrated.

yandy.com seem to be 'under construction'---no help there then.

Thx in advance for any help

Jon Manley