[fptex] TeXLive 7.0: package setspace does not install

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:38:57 +0200

* Frederic Darboux <Frederic.Darboux@orleans.inra.fr> writes:

> After the installation of setspace, I got no file setspace.sty in
> the TeXmf tree (and the "Add package" utility did not display any
> error message).

The file should be located in :

D:\InetPub\ftp\fptex\0.6\packages>unzip -v setspace.zip
Archive:  setspace.zip
 Length  Method   Size  Ratio   Date    Time   CRC-32     Name
 ------  ------   ----  -----   ----    ----   ------     ----
  21972  Defl:X    7073  68%  12-04-00  12:07  cd062be1   texmf/tex/latex/setspace/setspace.sty
 ------          ------  ---                              -------
  21972            7073  68%                              1 file

mktexlsr should run after installation of the package.
Also you need to shutdown every kpathsea linked program to be able to
run mktexlsr (that means: windvi, ispell, tex running session for
example)

> For the other packages I installed, the log files were more
> verbose. For example:

I have made the log files shorter. Only errors are reported.

Also what are the locations where the package has been unzipped ?
( in the first lines of the log file).

Fabrice