[fptex] Fonts and fpTeX TL7

Christophe JORSSEN christophe.jorssen@noos.fr
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 01:13:26 +0200

Hi all,

I've a little  problem with fonts with the new TL7 distribution of fpTeX.

Before removing my TL6 version of fpTex, the AGaramondAlt-Regular set of
font (with expert font) was installed and all worked fine. But now, I've
updated my distrib, run updmap and it doesn't work. Did the behavior of
LaTeX regarding fonts change between TL6 and TL7 ? A change of default
encoding ?

LaTeX ask for these files :

padri8r
padr8r

and I don't have them (and I don't know which king of file it is : .vf or
.pfb). It's strange since the same document was compiled with TL6 without
problem.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Christophe

PS : For french-speaking people, you can have a look at the original french
post which should be clearer...
http://groups.google.fr/groups?dq=&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=right&th=78cbe0e
ff83fbbc4&seekm=3d74a557%240%2415993%2479c14f64%40nan-newsreader-01.noos.net
#link1