fpTeX's home

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
19 Sep 2000 09:14:37 +0200

Hi,

I have registered the fptex.org domain and set up some pages there:
http://www.fptex.org

I'm really sorry for the mess with my previous ftp server and web
pages site. My institution was closed for 3 weeks and the ftp server
has been shut down for 5 weeks. The Dante team has offered to host the
fptex files and I'm very thankful to them.

There is currently one drawback however. IE5 seems to be unable to
parse the ouptut of the Dante ftp server, and I still wonder why
(there is no problem with the ftp.tex.ac.uk server). I'm sure this
minor issue will be solved quickly.

All comments welcome, any help in enhancing this stuff would be most
appreciated (time is lacking the most!).

--
Fabrice Popineau